Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   850/x70 S1 Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   volvo v70 awd (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=317407)

webby36coup Jun 6th, 2021 16:59

volvo v70 awd

Volvo v70 awd 1998 green mot till febuary 2022 not used much engine automatic gearbox good for sale sensible offers

gloster_man Jun 9th, 2021 15:12

Any other info. including interior + exterior condition + yr. target price - but esp. PICS ??

XCR Jun 9th, 2021 16:56

Another one....these are getting boring now...
Register...then 'sell' your car in your first post with virtually no detail.
Then disappear...
EVERY other forum requires that you at least pretend to participate....

webby36coup Jun 11th, 2021 21:12

v70

Hi v70 still for sale but cant reply because i only have one post 1998 good condition outside and in

eternal optimist Jun 12th, 2021 06:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by webby36coup (Post 2744586)
Hi v70 still for sale but cant reply because i only have one post 1998 good condition outside and in

Why don’t you take a few minutes to think about what people who might want to buy your car might want to know. Write a more detailed post. Figure out how to put some pictures up. Tell us how much you want. Then you might get more productive responses.

4x4 Jun 12th, 2021 10:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by webby36coup (Post 2744586)

Well you now have two posts but you need 30 before you can reply to PMs

I'm surprised anyone even sent you a message, this has to be the worst advert ever for the sale of a car.

Your advert requires a full honest description detailing all the good points and all the bad points.

What service history does it have?

What's the mileage?

What's the registration number so potential buyers can check online for MOT history.

Plenty pictures both external and internal pointing out any damage

Tyre condition, Cam belt history, recent work done and anything else relevant that will help sell the car.

Resize your pictures to no more than 1200 x 1200 pixels and they can be uploaded directly to the forum's server

andrewc1267 Jun 24th, 2021 01:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4x4 (Post 2744661)
Well you now have two posts but you need 30 before you can reply to PMs

I'm surprised anyone even sent you a message, this has to be the worst advert ever for the sale of a car.

Your advert requires a full honest description detailing all the good points and all the bad points.

What service history does it have?

What's the mileage?

What's the registration number so potential buyers can check online for MOT history.

Plenty pictures both external and internal pointing out any damage

Tyre condition, Cam belt history, recent work done and anything else relevant that will help sell the car.

Resize your pictures to no more than 1200 x 1200 pixels and they can be uploaded directly to the forum's server

I'm selling a car it's fantastic it's a nice colour too and has some seats and a round thingy that you can use to change direction and has 3 modes forwards backwards and stationary. Who wants it 🤣

john.wigley Jun 24th, 2021 07:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrewc1267 (Post 2747719)
I'm selling a car it's fantastic it's a nice colour too and has some seats and a round thingy that you can use to change direction and has 3 modes forwards backwards and stationary. Who wants it 🤣

Is 'webby36coup' having a little fun at our expense, perchance, 'andrewc1267? If he is serious about selling his car, he can always ask for his post count to be increased to the 30 required in order to send PMs, can't he?

Regards, John.

andrewc1267 Jun 24th, 2021 16:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by john.wigley (Post 2747731)
Is 'webby36coup' having a little fun at our expense, perchance, 'andrewc1267? If he is serious about selling his car, he can always ask for his post count to be increased to the 30 required in order to send PMs, can't he?

Regards, John.

Just having the crack John