Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   PV, 120, 1800 Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   Volvo 1800 ES for Sale (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=325080)

Paulsdream Apr 26th, 2022 21:06

Volvo 1800 ES for Sale

For sale Volvo P1800 ES ideally for a Restoration Project

Paul loved his red Volvo 1800ES he drove it around quite happily in the 1980’s. He parked it up for a couple of years while he drove around in a van most of the time for his business. However, a couple of years turned into a couple of decades. The car has deteriorated a lot over time but Pauls’ dream, once he retired, was to potter around and restore and bring her back to her former glory. Alas this never happened as Dad sadly passed away before his dream could be realised and the remaining family members neither have the time nor the skill to bring his dream alive.

We’d love to sell her on to someone who delights in restoration projects to bring her back to life, rather than someone who just wants to break her up for their own project.

If you think you could keep his dream alive, please e-mail me with an offer pics of the car, further info. Thanks cogsdeakin@yahoo.co.uk

Paulsdream Apr 30th, 2022 18:38

Photos Attached

6 Attachment(s)
Managed to work out how to upload some photos.

Please contact me if you would like to see some more pictures.

Thanks

Existential Crisis May 14th, 2022 13:29

Good luck with the sale, what a wonderful old car. This screams make safe, full mechanical overhaul with upgrades and clear coat...I'm sure the purists will disagree but it's taken a lifetime to aquire that look.

So sorry to hear Dad passed away.

XC90Mk1 May 14th, 2022 14:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paulsdream (Post 2821217)
For sale Volvo P1800 ES ideally for a Restoration Project

Paul loved his red Volvo 1800ES he drove it around quite happily in the 1980’s. He parked it up for a couple of years while he drove around in a van most of the time for his business. However, a couple of years turned into a couple of decades. The car has deteriorated a lot over time but Pauls’ dream, once he retired, was to potter around and restore and bring her back to her former glory. Alas this never happened as Dad sadly passed away before his dream could be realised and the remaining family members neither have the time nor the skill to bring his dream alive.

We’d love to sell her on to someone who delights in restoration projects to bring her back to life, rather than someone who just wants to break her up for their own project.

If you think you could keep his dream alive, please e-mail me with an offer pics of the car, further info. Thanks cogsdeakin@yahoo.co.uk

Sorry to hear about your loss. I doubt anyone would break that, hopefully someone will buy it and make sure it’s all restored

Derek UK May 14th, 2022 17:01

Is this a LHD car? I see it has American style side marker lights. Steel sunroof is a rare extra. A challenge, but if the chassis is good, should be worthwhile.