Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   850/x70 S1 Wants (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=159)
-   -   Laser Blue V70 R AWD Wanted,, (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=144899)

frazz Feb 5th, 2012 12:05

Laser Blue V70 R AWD Wanted,,

Hi, put a wanted ad in the 'for sale' thread, think im on the right track this time,

ctautos Feb 5th, 2012 21:49

v70 for sale

there is a v70r for sale hampton middlesex
light blue greenish 5k

frazz Feb 6th, 2012 11:06

Laser blue V70 R AWD,

Hi, 'thanx' for that,,regards Fraser,,,

markod Feb 19th, 2012 10:45

hi there have you had any joy on the hunt for the volvo??

frazz Feb 19th, 2012 13:09

Hi, eh 'no', there is a couple for sale at the mo, however im prepared to wait for the right 1 to come along!!!

skye740 Feb 28th, 2012 20:20

here one for you. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1108307187...9#ht_664wt_932

frazz Feb 29th, 2012 11:40

Hi skye740!, spotted that 1 a few weeks ago on 'pistonheads,' its still there! a few issues with it, 1, and the biggest issue its only 2 wheel drive HMMMMMMM, 2nd its a bit pricey??? there is another on ebay at the mo, at £2450, this phase 2 a month ago was sold by a guy in devon twice on ebay for £1500, both times was not collected because of 'distance'. This bloke must have bought it (then replaced the standard grille for a black 1 with R badge) and marked up the price!! thanx for the heads up though!!!!!

Allen Wright Mar 15th, 2012 19:31

v70 r

nice one on ebay in glos looks worth a look sorry about that i meant to give you a thumbs up!

frazz Mar 15th, 2012 21:44

Thanx Allen, have seen that 1, maybe 'give it a punt' cheers Fraser,,

Lukasz Klimczewski Apr 2nd, 2012 14:47

V70r awd 79.000 1999

Hello Guys, Frazz I found your enquiry aobut V70R and I registered myself t answer your request. I think you might be interested "if you haven't already found one" in what I have for sale. Let's start for the fact that I am a volvo enthusiast and that is my "blue baby".

Car is in immaculate condition (2 previous owners , Volvo Pilling demo car and one private) it is V70R 1999 AWD Auto, first reg. in March 2000, in Laser Blue Met with all the features. Car is exceptionaly low milage 79.000 and rising as it is in constant use. Car has Full Sevice History in Volvo Main dealer. Car is immaculate - reconditioned interior last year (Black leather and grey alcantara), Air con serviced every year, ETM + new software last year together with cambelt at 68.000, Return Pipe done this year, New tyres 2 months ago (Nokian ZG2), Automatic gearbox is brilliant and there is no need to change fluid, Angle Gear and transfer box in immaculate condition no leaks or funny noises, Car is dry and free of any leaks. Autoleveling suspension - absorbers in v.good condition.

I forgot to mention that dashboard was taken out last year and four plastic mounting brackets were hardened with epoxy (permanent and only solution for squeaky dashboard) so no squeaks and annoying noises rattles from the dashboard which is a common issue for these cars :-)

Last month both 02 (lambda) sensors were replaced, and this week new catalic converter will be fitted (on the way from sweden both sensors + cat converter cost over 1000 ;-). When I say that car is serviced regardless of cost I mean it !! Over 3k spent in last 2 years to keep car in best shape and condition.

I have Folder full of receipts and all previous mots, Tyres were always changed on time to maintain AWD in perfect working condition.

If you are interested do not hesitate to contact me, I am not desperate with quick sale, in fact I can keep car for another year or two. I would like to sell it to someone who will appreciate it as much as I do.Car is not advertised any where at the moment so you have a chance to see it before anybody. My email adress is klimekxy@interia.pl

Btw. As you probably found out English isn't my first language so sorry for any mistakes ;-)

Regards, Lukasz