Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   850/x70 S1 Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   C70 Convertible for breaking (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=325725)

SR 70 May 30th, 2022 11:33

C70 Convertible for breaking

1 Attachment(s)
2003 C70 Convertible for breaking

Paint code: 426-26
Interior code: 1970

All parts available including crystal headlights, egg crate, 4 comet Cs, working sc805 radio with code, all working window regulators.

Bad parts are power Arial wont come up, Roof doesn't work properly, seats are worn in the usual bolster area, body work isn't perfect its in okay shape few scrapes here and there. The comets need a refurb and the tyres need to be replaced.

Car is located in Northern Ireland, so be mindful that postage wont be cheap or fast and if an item is too heavy it wont be posted.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Vovulator Jun 6th, 2022 20:19

Hello there, could you give me a price for the headlights, and the centre console lid only?

Postage to Sussex.

Cheers!

ITSv40 Jun 6th, 2022 20:44

Are the sun visors in good condition with the lights working when the mirror covers are opened. If so, price posted please to Northampton NN6. Many thanks Ian.

SR 70 Jun 7th, 2022 12:56

Unfortunately, I do not have enough posts to send private messages so please if you have any questions,

Contact me at: myprojectv70@gmail.com

I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank You

SR 70 Jun 10th, 2022 16:43

Hi thanks for your enquiry, the sun visors are in good condition however the lights do not come on when the covers are moved. I am unsure if the bulbs are bad or if the switch the the visors are bad.

Thank you

ITSv40 Jun 10th, 2022 19:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by SR 70 (Post 2828548)
Hi thanks for your enquiry, the sun visors are in good condition however the lights do not come on when the covers are moved. I am unsure if the bulbs are bad or if the switch the the visors are bad.

Thank you

Thanks for the reply. One of my lights does not work, but apart from that are perfect so will pass.

SR 70 Jun 17th, 2022 20:06

The steering wheel, Headlights and armrest are now sold.

Everything else is still available, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask

Thanks

Joseph Martin Jun 23rd, 2022 00:11

Hello,

Looking to see if the driver's window regulator could be posted (Glasgow postcode), and if the car has a rear ashtray with lid?
Do need a driver's side front wing but I fear postage would be frightfully expensive.

Thank you,

Joseph

SR 70 Jun 24th, 2022 18:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joseph Martin (Post 2830644)
Hello,

Looking to see if the driver's window regulator could be posted (Glasgow postcode), and if the car has a rear ashtray with lid?
Do need a driver's side front wing but I fear postage would be frightfully expensive.

Thank you,

Joseph

Hi Joseph

Yes the window regulator is still available, not sure if it has the lid. The wing would be quite expensive to post but ill get more pictures for you.

Please get back to me at my email for the pictures and more details (myprojectv70@gmail.com)

Thanks

SR 70 Aug 11th, 2022 15:07

C70 Convertible for breking

The C70 will be getting scrapped by the end of August so if you need parts it would be a good idea to get them while there still available.

The only parts unavailable are: steering wheel, Headlights and armrest. As they have been sold.

All other parts are still available. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to email me at (myprojectv70@gmail.com)

I don't have enough posts for private messages so if you do wish to contact me please do it through my email as stated above, otherwise I cant reply to you.

Many thanks.