Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   C30 / S40 & V50 '04-'12 / C70 '06-'13 Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   V50 2.0d sport breaking for spares Titanium grey. (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=319416)

SIAMBLUE Aug 23rd, 2021 00:49

V50 2.0d sport breaking for spares Titanium grey.

1 Attachment(s)
Car will be now broken for Spares as from tomorrow.

Medusa’s not available.everything else is.

V50 2.0d 136bhp, Euro 4 but with no DPF, Single intake port, manual 6 speed, Sport version in Titanium grey,car starts and runs, some service history, 2 keys, non sunroof, so essentially the best version as less problems to go wrong, no electronic faults, car has been sat on a driveway for quite a while, so ideally needs a full service,
Egg crate grille.
HID with canbus error, uprated wiring so it doesn’t fry your wiper module.

The car has an injector leak on cyl 1, this has only just started happening as I start the car every month, I left the car running for an hour then noticed diesel pooling. Nearside has deep scratches from a hit and run rear quarter and both doors hence the spares or repairs. It won’t take much to get it through the MOT, but it will need belts as I don’t know when they were last changed.
I did buy a spare passenger front door for it in grey which will be included in the sale based on the Essex London border.
Comes with both working keys, service book and Volvo books as well as a Haynes, it has a detachable locking tow bar Witter I think,
Bought another car V70 with the engine I always wanted the D5.

neanderthal Aug 23rd, 2021 22:17

turbo

1 Attachment(s)
hi siamblue i need a turbo(i think but not certain yet cannot find definitive answer yet) for a volvo v50 2007 diesel se lux.even if i have to wait for it, as with it been at the back of the engine its going to be hard to remove.thanks neanderthal

SIAMBLUE Aug 24th, 2021 05:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by neanderthal (Post 2764843)
hi siamblue i need a turbo(i think but not certain yet cannot find definitive answer yet) for a volvo v50 2007 diesel se lux.even if i have to wait for it, as with it been at the back of the engine its going to be hard to remove.thanks neanderthal

Hi Neanderthal, it’s been a long time.
I will take the inlet pipe off of mine first and check for any play then get back to you.

Regards Gary

neanderthal Sep 11th, 2021 09:53

update

hi again siamblue had an update from the garage they said as well as the turbo the engine is no good either..so unfortunately i will no longer need the turbo but thank you for your help.:teeth_smile:

Becki c70 Sep 16th, 2021 12:13

Hi could i have ur number to call you on please about some parts

SIAMBLUE Sep 16th, 2021 22:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becki c70 (Post 2770934)
Hi could i have ur number to call you on please about some parts

Pmed you.

IanW82 Oct 5th, 2021 14:48

Do you have the positive battery cable with the inline fuse that runs from the battery to the starter and alternator?

Thanks

SIAMBLUE Oct 7th, 2021 13:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by IanW82 (Post 2775517)
Do you have the positive battery cable with the inline fuse that runs from the battery to the starter and alternator?

Thanks

Hi Ian yes I do.

RichDS60 Oct 7th, 2021 18:40

Have you got a rear spoiler on there?

SIAMBLUE Oct 8th, 2021 19:35

Hi Richard spoiler has been sold.