Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=201)
-   -   MY22 XC60 Is Here! (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=318407)

MindlessJD Jul 15th, 2021 23:32

MY22 XC60 Is Here!

2 Attachment(s)
Had my MY22 XC60 Inscription Pro B5 FWD for a couple of weeks now. Really impressed with the car, and the new Google Automotive infotainment is outstanding.

No issues so far, apart from loss of 4G LTE connectivity & GPS, which was resolved with a 10 minute 'battery reset' at the dealer.

Happy to answer any questions!

VOLVOL0VER Jul 16th, 2021 00:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by MindlessJD (Post 2753855)
Had my MY22 XC60 Inscription Pro B5 FWD for a couple of weeks now. Really impressed with the car, and the new Google Automotive infotainment is outstanding.

No issues so far, apart from loss of 4G LTE connectivity & GPS, which was resolved with a 10 minute 'battery reset' at the dealer.

Happy to answer any questions!

engine :) is it petrol?

VOLVOL0VER Jul 16th, 2021 00:51

looks really nice. congratulations. i also like the colour.

And the wheels. can you take some interior photos?

VOLVOL0VER Jul 16th, 2021 00:53

You ordered it with pneumatic suspension as I can see. Nice option. I also have it mine.

MindlessJD Jul 16th, 2021 00:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by VOLVOL0VER (Post 2753864)
engine :) is it petrol?

Yes B5 Petrol!

WhatNext? Jul 16th, 2021 11:52

Can you do a short video of the infotainment please

Amatt Jul 16th, 2021 12:16

Looks really nice in the black. I'm waiting on an R Design Pro but it isn't due until mid Oct. Can't make my mind up on the colour and have changed between Silver Dawn and Denim Blue.

Agreed would be lovely to see the inside, especially the new Google infotainment and the changes to the virtual dashboard.

Glad you're happy with it. Keep us informed once you settle in with it. I'm suffering from new car envy now!

Edit - do I spy a guard between the boot and rear seats? Is that an OEM part or did you purchase a non-Volvo one?

Thanks,

MindlessJD Jul 16th, 2021 12:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhatNext? (Post 2753953)
Can you do a short video of the infotainment please

Will try and take a video over the weekend for you!

Edit: Anything you'd like to see specifically?

MindlessJD Jul 16th, 2021 13:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amatt (Post 2753966)
Looks really nice in the black. I'm waiting on an R Design Pro but it isn't due until mid Oct. Can't make my mind up on the colour and have changed between Silver Dawn and Denim Blue.

Agreed would be lovely to see the inside, especially the new Google infotainment and the changes to the virtual dashboard.

Glad you're happy with it. Keep us informed once you settle in with it. I'm suffering from new car envy now!

Edit - do I spy a guard between the boot and rear seats? Is that an OEM part or did you purchase a non-Volvo one?

Thanks,

Will definitely take some interior photos! Great colour choices too - we've actually just ordered an XC40 in Denim Blue with Blond Interior for my wife!

You spotted well - it's the Volvo OEM one. I actually got the Storage Pack as part of my order which gave me the rubber floor mats, boot liner, steel grate, roof bars, and a roof box - with some money off compared to buying them all separately. Well worth a look!

sculliod Jul 16th, 2021 13:05

Lovely looking car, did you get Adaptive Cruise and BLIS added as well or were you restricted on ordering?