Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Disabled Section Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=199)
-   -   For sale. (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=230889)

Alison_G Jun 28th, 2015 11:31

Well I just looked as I'm looking for a Volvo to buy. I wouldn't of wasted my time if the title had been less ambiguous :/

Prufrock Jun 29th, 2015 08:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alison_G (Post 1938342)
Well I just looked as I'm looking for a Volvo to buy. I wouldn't of wasted my time if the title had been less ambiguous :/

Cars for sale are in the relevant model forums not here.

Jon.

kevvydude Jun 29th, 2015 08:50

well i looked on here ,because my m8 had both of his legs removed a few month ago, and was looking for the same sort of lift . so i can get him abt, but it wouldnt fit ,now reading this thread, cant get over the way this site has gone, every day someone is getting the hump with someone, anyway gutted it dont fit, good luck with your sale, regards

Considered1 Jun 29th, 2015 09:13

My father is looking at buying a new self loading scooter which seems very expensive hence viewing this thread. Don't forget the post count increases every time you (including the original OP) revisits the page.
Good luck

Prufrock Jun 29th, 2015 10:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Considered1 (Post 1938867)
My father is looking at buying a new self loading scooter which seems very expensive hence viewing this thread. Don't forget the post count increases every time you (including the original OP) revisits the page.
Good luck

I am aware of how the post count system works.

Furthermore I fail to understand your comment"self loading scooter", no scooter self loads, you'll need a winch (with ramps) or a crane, and of course the scooter.

Plus you fail to add what car you are trying to put the scooter in.

Jon.

Prufrock Jun 29th, 2015 10:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevvydude (Post 1938851)
well i looked on here ,because my m8 had both of his legs removed a few month ago, and was looking for the same sort of lift . so i can get him abt, but it wouldnt fit ,now reading this thread, cant get over the way this site has gone, every day someone is getting the hump with someone, anyway gutted it dont fit, good luck with your sale, regards

I take your point, I only posted here as I thought it might help save folk some money (as my items are as new, hardly used), and will save someone quite a bit of money.

Unfortunately I haven't been to Sussex since the bereavement (I note no comment about that - hard nose bunch eh?) and hence no details (or photos) of the items - but I think I implied this in my original post.

Jon.

N.B I can tell you the crane (as it like a miniature crane) fits nicely in the back of the V70P2 (it'll fit in any Volvo estate from the 700 to current V70s).

Mike 700 Jun 29th, 2015 13:59

The Quingo Flyte is a scooter that is almost self loading - all explained on the website, but is quite expensive.

One disabled person can load & unload with ease, and it may be available on hire via Motability - I haven't checked yet!

Prufrock Jun 29th, 2015 14:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike 700 (Post 1938999)
The Quingo Flyte is a scooter that is almost self loading - all explained on the website, but is quite expensive.

One disabled person can load & unload with ease, and it may be available on hire via Motability - I haven't checked yet!

What is it with you people?

I am familiar with the Quingo product, saw them all at the Mobility Roadshow.

Jon.

Mike 700 Jun 29th, 2015 14:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prufrock (Post 1939009)
What is it with you people?

I am familiar with the Quingo product, saw them all at the Mobility Roadshow.

Jon.

'you people' - Prufrock, you have responded to almost every post in an inappropriate manner and now you insult the disabled, by calling us 'you people'.

I was simply posting information , without comment on anyone's post.

Better that you keep away from this section i think!

baggy798 Jun 29th, 2015 16:06

Always a pleasure reading Prufrock's posts, always guaranteed a laugh...http://s12.postimg.org/3l4v1311l/rofl2.gif