Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   200 Series Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Anyone interested in my project?? (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=256512)

DionBullock Sep 17th, 2016 18:48

Anyone interested in my project??

For those of you that know me will know I've tried to sell this car, then decided to keep it, then decide to sell again only to keep it... its been on going for a while! 😂 the beige doesnt get used as much as id like due to having full use of a works D5, so shes sat on my drive looking sorry for herself 😢

So Im putting it for sale, again! BUT Im not in any rush to sell. If I had the space, id store her until i had the time and money to restore her to as new condition! But a new house, 3 kids and a nagging mrs means Im under pressure to sell the beige.

Id class it as a running and driving project. She drives well, solid underneath and a good base for someone. Has full 12 months mot and has had recent discs/pads, timing belt, leads, plugs, oil/filter. The bodywork lets the car down and looks a lot worse than it actually is! But she is an old girl!

Im open to offers, but nothing silly. If I could get back most of what I paid for her, id be happy. Any more info, please message me. The car would come with its original steel wheels with 4 brand new tyres, i might sell the alloys separately.

Cheers!

Ill post up some photos when i get to a computer tonight.

grumpydad Sep 18th, 2016 16:42

Hi I might be
can you PM me some more info

Thanks

grumpydad Sep 22nd, 2016 08:32

Hi
not for me sorry

blobbyknobby Oct 20th, 2016 20:20

more pics? any idea of money?

DionBullock Nov 23rd, 2016 23:33

5 Attachment(s)
Hello all, sorry for the lack of response lately. I have been between two minds to sell her on or not, but now I have just bought a late 240 LH2.4 car for a turbo conversion this beige machine has to go.

Im asking £950ono for her with the steel wheels with 4 brand new tyres - not the alloys in the photos.

DionBullock Nov 29th, 2016 12:49

Any offers before she goes on Ebay??

classicswede Nov 29th, 2016 14:54

I've had a look around it and it is a solid car. The small corrosion issues will not be hard to sort at all

Easy to convert to round headlights should you want to

DionBullock Jan 5th, 2017 11:34

Now that Xmas and the new year is out of the way I will be concentrating on selling the beige.

It's currently in storage in Matt & Dai's place as I have no room at home. It's still MOT'd and Taxed. runs and drives but would ideally need to be trailered home.

I'm really keen to free up some cash for other projects and would let the beige go for £750. I'll be loosing a bit on her from buying her last year but hey - I don't mind so long as its going to an enthusiast. I don't really want to put her on ebay.

Thanks all.

Johnny245 Jan 9th, 2017 21:09

Nice just what i want will pm you once I've done my 3 quote before im allowed to message lol

Johnny245 Jan 9th, 2017 21:43

Hi any chance you can send me your number