Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   XC90 '02–'15 Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=173)
-   -   2005-55 XC90 D5 SE 185bhp - Titanium Grey (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=69405)

BintyandtheBeast Mar 28th, 2009 12:53

2005-55 XC90 D5 SE 185bhp - Titanium Grey

Hi guys,

I have a 2005-55 registered XC90 which I may sell. It's the new 185bhp D5 engine rather than 163 and also has the winter pack. It's in titanium grey with light oak leather. It's covered 49k and has a full history; all except the last service was done by Strathmore Volvo, Perth. Last service was completed on 13/2/09 by an independent using genuine Volvo parts. I am the second owner, and there is no finance owed on the car and it's HPI clear. Clean good confition. Also has towbar preperation kit.

Anybody intersted? No silly offers please - I'm not desperate to sell.

Any questions please let me know.

BintyandtheBeast Mar 28th, 2009 14:55

Forgot to mention. The car is in very clean condition inside and out, except for a scratch on the wing beside the driver's headlight that's about 8" long. I bought the car like this and I've never had it done as the primer is still intact and no chance of corrosion. We have someone we use at work that will sort that out (proper spray shop that looks after our company cars and vans) and I can either put the buyer in touch or have it done as part of the sale.

I have also just bought a full set of genuine colour matched mats from the local dealer.

The car is MOT'd til November and Taxed til end of June. It's done less than 2,000 miles since the last service.

smudger67 Mar 29th, 2009 09:21

Hi
I'm currently on the hunt for a XC90 any chance of sending some picturesa nd idea of asking price, cheers.
Neil

BintyandtheBeast Mar 29th, 2009 12:39

I've had a few emails overnight asking what I would accept for the car and some more details.

The car was registered on 10/11/2005 by the previous owner who is a friend of mine. He's been sent to America for 2 years with his work which is when I bought the car. I have 2 other cars, plus use of a company vehicle, so it seems a bit excessive having all of these! It doen't have the premium pack (xenon's, etc).

I was offered £14,000 from the local dealer (Strathmore Volvo) who said they would put it out for sale at £17,995. I am looking for £14,500 to let it go, and I really don't want a part exchange - I have plenty of cover in the car department this now!

When I first bought the car I was quoted £180 to have the scratch sorted, but would confirm this for anyone that's interested.

BintyandtheBeast Mar 29th, 2009 18:26

Just also confirming that we have 2 remote keys (and they adjust the driver's seat according to the key), and the car's running on Bridgestone Dueler tyres with very good tread all round.

Pictures to follow.....

BintyandtheBeast Mar 29th, 2009 18:51

9 Attachment(s)
Pictures:

BintyandtheBeast Apr 7th, 2009 21:59

SOLD! No more questions please.