Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   General Volvo and Motoring Discussions (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Volvo diagnostics -map of members that can help (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=136759)

pupley Apr 10th, 2024 21:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simmy (Post 2944907)
unplugging the seats without disconnecting the battery will have put a marker on the srs module only vida or other good diagnostic can clear this.

I would definitely agree, thanks for the confirmation. Done a lot of reading and investigating the past few days/week.

Ive had this car a good while now and put many miles on it but with MOT due and a couple of other issues popping up its time to give it some much needed care and attention, hence the deep interior clean.

If someone local can help me clear the SRS fault cleared I can pass the MOT ahead of the dealing with the other items that need attention. If there's no one local I will just have to bite the bullet ahead of the MOT on an iCarsoft unit, or VIDA but timing not great.

MGSheff Apr 16th, 2024 18:50

help please

Hi everybody
Is there anybody in the Sheffield area and beyond that has a working Vida / Dice that I can connect to my V70 D5 2010?
I am happy to drive to your location.
I have got some warning lights and multiple symptoms that I need to try and diagnose.
I do have a Vida / Dice clone that was working OK last July but no longer seems to be talking properly with my Volvo.
Yours in anticipation, Mark

foggyjames Apr 17th, 2024 09:24

If you can make it to Newark, I would be happy to plug it in (both of them, but Sheffield is closer!).

cheers

James

MGSheff Apr 18th, 2024 10:11

Hi Foggy James
Thank you for your kind offer. I think I may have sent you a PM.
Mark

pupley Apr 18th, 2024 17:47

VIDA now in Northampton/shire

I now have a working VIDA. If anyone in or near Northampton/shire needs a code read or cancel id be happy to help. Send me a DM.

I also have a reco SAS for v70 mk2 if anyone needs it. Will post about this in appropriate place on here.

Best wishes to all.

StuGoo May 2nd, 2024 17:09

Anyone able to help near Dorking?

Hello,

I have changed the abs sensor on my XC60 and need to clear the codes. My local garage won't help and Volvo are being a pain. Is there anyone local who may be able to help?

Many thanks,

Stu

sam1 May 4th, 2024 07:13

I have working VIDA near Leatherhead, Surrey if anyone ever needs.
Previously used to work on my S80 V8 and XC70 D5.

sam1 May 4th, 2024 07:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by StuGoo (Post 2948058)
Hello,

I have changed the abs sensor on my XC60 and need to clear the codes. My local garage won't help and Volvo are being a pain. Is there anyone local who may be able to help?

Many thanks,

Stu

What year is it? Believe my system goes to 2014 vehicles