Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   PV, 120, 1800 Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   Spares (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=153071)

Burdekin May 14th, 2012 11:54

Spares

I went and picked up some of the spares that John Nicoll had collected over the years from his widow. There's lots of bits and bobs so if yo are after something in particular please just ask. Any money for anything will be sent straight to John's widow! I'll post pics later when I get home but some of the items are:
Front nose section with grills and two sections that fit on top of the front nose.
Pair of grills
B18 head, pistons, head bolts etc.
New sachs clutch
Washer bottles
I think original jacks
Fuel pump with the glass bowl and other fuel pumps
Coil
Four wheels and tyres
Estate headlining
Two Windscreen wiper motor arrangement
Three grills that fit just in front of the windscreen, sorry can't think of the correct name.
Caravan rear vision mirror attachment
Dash and dash top which is cracked
Bellhousing
Exhaust manifold
Lucas alternator and I have a couple of Bosche ones free to a good home also
Gear levers
I think it might be a number plate panel from a saloon
Ash trays
Bumper irons
This must be rare - shade to go in front of the radiator
And lots of little bits and bobs so feel free to ask if you are after something.

John had lots of glass for the estate that is in good condition but I didn't take them so if you are after any glass there is probably one of everything.
There is also a spare door that needs attention and a estate rear tailgate that needs attention also.

John also had a large collection of magazines which are still at Wilma's if anyone collects them I can put you in touch and I have some Volvo club magazines from the mid 90s if anyone collects them and would be interested. There's also some photos which I'll try and scan in and post when I get some spare time.

Quarterless May 14th, 2012 13:14

What condition and colour is the estate headlining?

Burdekin May 14th, 2012 14:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quarterless (Post 1163161)

It's an original headlining that John took from his parts car. It probably needs a bit of a clean after being stored many years but I haven't unfolded it to have a close look so will do that for you tomorrow and will take some pics. It's the creamy colour.

Burdekin May 14th, 2012 20:15

20 Attachment(s)
Hi Guys,

Here's some pics, if you see something you fancy make an offer. No problem picking up or include postage cost in your offer. I'll try and get more pics of stuff and list them over the next few days.

I also have some P1800E stuff so if you're looking for something let me know.

Gordon Hunter May 14th, 2012 20:46

I may be interested in the dash crash pad Mitch. Any ideas on price?

Gordon

Burdekin May 14th, 2012 20:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordon Hunter (Post 1163490)
I may be interested in the dash crash pad Mitch. Any ideas on price?

Gordon

Hi Gordon,

I went down to grab the parts so they wouldn't be thrown out and I'd like to get some cash from the parts for John's widow so just offer what you think is a fair price for anything and that will be fine as I'm sure John will be happy to know the parts will be used.

Mitch

Burdekin May 15th, 2012 08:29

I just realised I forgot one large box, it was full of switches and lenses etc. So if interested give Wilma a call on 01665 712353.

gillberry May 15th, 2012 17:14

Hi would be interested in the caravan rear vision thing

Burdekin May 15th, 2012 21:04

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quarterless (Post 1163161)

I had a look at the roof lining and it needs a clean and there are two small tears as can be seen in the pic but look like they would repair if you wanted. Not worth a lot but if you fancy it let me know, as long as postage is covered will be fine...

Burdekin May 15th, 2012 21:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by gillberry (Post 1164070)
Hi would be interested in the caravan rear vision thing

No worries, how does £10 delivered sound? I will be away down in England from Thursday for 8 nights so won't be able to post anything until after then though.