Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   S80 '98-'06 / S60 '00-'09 / V70 & XC70 '00-'07 Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   V70 2.3 T5 Manual - Selling (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=319351)

NG2DP Aug 19th, 2021 22:36

V70 2.3 T5 Manual - Selling

Hi all, find below details of my sisters T5 which she has asked me to help sell for her. To be honest as I have done most of the maintenance on it for the last 4 years, I probably know it better than her anyway.... This is a genuine UK manual (M56 gearbox) car, which are now becoming harder to find.

For Sale - V70 T5 (manual) in Venetian Red, First registered in Sept 2000 (first of the phase 2), MOT until late November 2021, 138,000 miles, Manual 5 speed gearbox, cream leather interior (grey steering wheel), family pack with rear booster seats and table (along with power child locks), tailgate spoiler, heated seats, front brake upgrade to 316mm discs and bigger calipers, behind 17 inch Canisto (C70) graphite painted alloys which are in good condition. Timing belt last changed at 110k in 2016 and air con is ice cold.

In the last 2-3 years it's had a new PCV, radiator, coil packs, spark plugs, alarm siren, turbo oil return seal and auto-dimming rear view mirror LCD replaced, amongst other things. Well maintained with service book. history folder of receipts and two keys with fobs. It is 21 years old so does have some fair wear and tare and the bumper trims have faded a bit, but it does clean up well and still looks smart.

I've had 5 turbocharged V70s and actually this one is really tight, everything works and it is probably the most comfortable on standard T5 suspension before the 4C suspension became available...great runner as it is in standard form, or ripe for a bit of tuning if that's your passion. I'd like to keep it, but with 3 other Volvos one has to go. £1750 or near offer. Located in Nottingham. Call 07736 900254 for more details/photos.

Thanks for your interest.

jonnyf90 Sep 4th, 2021 23:38

Surprised there's been no replies. A T5 for that price is a bargain!

Cheers

NG2DP Sep 10th, 2021 22:00

Still For Sale - So Price dropped to £1,500

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to those who have asked for details and photos already, but after almost 4 weeks the car is still for sale....I have therefore put a fresh MOT on the car this week and dropped the price to £1,500 ono.

The MOT test garage commented that he couldn't believe how clean and dry the car was underneath and even took some photos to show his mate who likes the older T5's.....Unfortunately, despite him admitting it was a lot of car for the money, I couldn't persuade him to buy it.....

I have attached some photos of the car, for those who are interested.

Mileage is now approaching 139k and may go up.

Located in Nottingham. Contact 07736 900254 for more details.

NG2DP Sep 18th, 2021 19:38

Now Sold

Hi All

Thanks to those who expressed interest in the car and those that just viewed the details.

Car is now sold.