Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=201)
-   -   23MY V60 T6 phew order (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=325854)

100K+ Jun 6th, 2022 22:07

23MY V60 T6 phew order

Above ordered early March 22 and originally stated delivery mid September. Contacted dealer today and told build date W.C.6th Aug. with hand over mid to late sept.in view of recent/current events have to say I'm happy with progress
Cheers Bob

ebionigiri Jun 7th, 2022 10:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by 100K+ (Post 2827836)
Above ordered early March 22 and originally stated delivery mid September. Contacted dealer today and told build date W.C.6th Aug. with hand over mid to late sept.in view of recent/current events have to say I'm happy with progress
Cheers Bob

That’s good to hear. I ordered out V60 T6 mid February and had the mid September delivery date last time my dealer updated me so hopefully next time he’ll have something a bit firmer.

DoaM Jun 7th, 2022 11:57

I ordered a MY22 Late V60 T6 PHEV in October '21 ... found out a week or so ago that Volvo have cancelled my order. (Bad form Volvo ... this was to be my first Volvo; that act has probably cost you a customer for life).

A colleague ordered the same a couple of weeks after me but he had his order cancelled almost right away. He reordered a MY23 in January and is still being told a July build date.

Gooldie Jun 7th, 2022 15:53

I ordered mine 11th Jan and haven't heard anything from dealer yet , must chase him up !!

ian77 Jun 7th, 2022 17:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by 100K+ (Post 2827836)
Cheers Bob

That seems slow from build to handover, I ordered end Jan, and have a build date of 13/8/22 and earliest delivery 23/9/22. Those dates haven’t changed for a while, guess we will see when production ramps up!

unrealbob Jun 7th, 2022 21:31

I ordered a MY23 V60 T6 Ultimate back in Dec (although don't think it went into the system until early Feb). Have had no order acceptance from volvo and no build date despite having ordered so early. Not entirely sure how they assign these build slots but doesn't appear to be in the order in which they go on the system. Are people here ordering via the subscription model or standard purchase / finance?

ian77 Jun 7th, 2022 22:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by unrealbob (Post 2828030)
I ordered a MY23 V60 T6 Ultimate back in Dec (although don't think it went into the system until early Feb). Have had no order acceptance from volvo and no build date despite having ordered so early. Not entirely sure how they assign these build slots but doesn't appear to be in the order in which they go on the system. Are people here ordering via the subscription model or standard purchase / finance?

Finance for me. I ordered mine mid January but the date of order on the VISTA factory order sheet is mid feb so similar timing to you. It does seem to be a bit random the order production is allocated.

sk546 Jun 8th, 2022 11:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by ian77 (Post 2827982)
That seems slow from build to handover, I ordered end Jan, and have a build date of 13/8/22 and earliest delivery 23/9/22. Those dates haven’t changed for a while, guess we will see when production ramps up!

The long time between build and handover for most of the MY23 cars is due to where they are now being built. I believe most MY23 cars are coming from either the US or from China so will take some time to be shipped to their destination points.
My MY22.5 XC60 PE Extended Range was built in Sweden and completed built on 27th May. It arrived at my local dealership yesterday (7th June) as planned.
I don't know if any MY23 production will remain in Europe at all which is why there have been such ordering issues and cancellations with MY23 cars recently.

I hope your car build and delivery slots are met as estimated.......

S90 Jul 14th, 2022 10:30

I've got a V90 T6 Recharge on order, ordered in March, its just moved from Approved to Queued for Production, no idea when it will arrive.