Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Events and Meetings (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   north east chish and fips meet (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=74006)

mario850 Jun 8th, 2009 18:31

north east chish and fips meet

hi there seeing as how the weather is getting better and my car is now sorted with the relavent tweaks i wanted to do (sorry paul no stickers yet) i was pondering to my self if any one would be up for a chish and fips meet somewhere a week on sat as i am busy this week plus it a bit too short notice for sat so if any one is up for it put your name down and a possible location and we can sort something as i enjoyed the last meet me had and maybe this time we could head in a southernly direction this time to attract more peeps

pacman67 Jun 8th, 2009 19:06

Sorry ive been away for a bit (not jail), but work and faulty PC, anyway count me in. ps saw you near my office a few weeks back, TT trading estate.

mario850 Jun 8th, 2009 19:14

yeah i work there for the council at the e1 site have you seen the other red 855 like my near screw fix i need to find out who he is as the badges he has put on the front one says 2.5 20v and on the other side it says T5-r but its defo not a turbo

cumbrianmale Jun 8th, 2009 19:30

Would love to but the W/E 20-21 is the owners club national show so I'm away.

S40_Paul Jun 8th, 2009 20:34

Well im game for any date between now and the 19th july where il be at the modified north east show @croft circuit.

pacman67 Jun 8th, 2009 22:25

Not seen that, but i work mostly from home, so don,t get to office very often. Any ideas on where to meet? I know a nice spot in Barnard Castle, cheating a bit i know being close to me, but ther are chippies there and its by the river, oh and its got a kids play area!

S40_Paul Jun 8th, 2009 23:08

Barny's just up the road from me as well, maybe far for our Northern member's but again, as long as we can arrange a suitable meeting place.

As a possible halfway point, there is Seaton Carew, not far for us Durham member's, Yorkshire I doubt it's far coming up the A19, Northern lads similar, plus they got arcades, beach, chish and fip's, and a nice big carpark for the hundreds who will turn up...

* please note statements in the above paragraph may not amount to hundreds of cars turning up but we can always hope*

volvogirl87 Jun 9th, 2009 10:18

Depending on the date chosen am I welcome to pop along?

tt82 Jun 9th, 2009 10:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by volvogirl87 (Post 515492)
Depending on the date chosen am I welcome to pop along?

NO, this a local forum for local people, theres nothing for you here.

thought you yorkies might appreciate that

tt82 Jun 9th, 2009 10:42

If its seaton carew than that might count me out, with petrol rising all the time it might be hard to justify a 230 mile round trip for a bag of chips. northalleton or surrounding area might be doable