Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=201)
-   -   MY22 Pricelists (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=315649)

ian77 Apr 1st, 2021 08:28

MY22 Pricelists

For those waiting for some info on the MY22 specs, all the pricelists on Volvos uk website now link to the MY22 price lists (although the links still say MY21). I say all, at least the V60 and XC40 do, not checked the others. The bad news is bursting blue is no longer available on either 😭

soupytwister Apr 1st, 2021 09:10

The XC90 has also had the images updated such that it now shows the MY22 model without the twin exhausts at the rear.

There is a difference on the T8 spec which seems to show it getting a 3pin plug charger as well as a Type 2 charger included....at last! Tight on a £70k car not to include both.

Mm1988 Apr 1st, 2021 12:36

On the V60 quite a few changes over the MY21 pricelist. Things i've spotted:
  1. Momentum trim has fabric seats as standard - these were leather faced last year
  2. Inscription has leather faced seats as standard - these were nappa last year :-(
  3. Momentum has lost electric drivers seat and now both front seats are manual as standard
  4. Maroon brown interiors are gone even as an option
  5. Osmium grey, maple brown and bursting blue are no longer offered as exterior options. Thunder grey has been added for r-design and polestar trims
  6. Option packs have changed quite substantially.

Pricing hasn't changed by much but judging by the above it looks like some cost savings are being made which is a shame.

familymangreg Apr 1st, 2021 14:07

A quick glance at the XC90 and I can see the tech pack has gone, with H&K sound now bundled into the Lounge pack. 3rd row zircon now in lounge pack too. Think brown leather used to be an option on Inscription in 21, but only charcoal, slate and blond available now. Maple brown maybe disappeared from colours.

:wq

Fursty Ferret Apr 1st, 2021 15:56

V60 is terrible value for money looking at the pricelist. I notice the option packs are the same price as last year but with the useful stuff taken out. They even still charge 300 pounds for a USB port for your phone.

Given it's a 4-year-old design and other SPA cars are getting a big tech facelift it seems insane pricing to me. Maybe Brexit to blame?

amadan Apr 1st, 2021 17:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fursty Ferret (Post 2724479)
V60 is terrible value for money looking at the pricelist. I notice the option packs are the same price as last year but with the useful stuff taken out. They even still charge 300 pounds for a USB port for your phone.

Given it's a 4-year-old design and other SPA cars are getting a big tech facelift it seems insane pricing to me. Maybe Brexit to blame?

“No one cares about saloons and estates anymore” ie there’s not enough market for Volvo to concern itself. The SUVs will get all the love.

Volvo is behind the curve on tech from the Germans, for example as far as I’m aware they don’t yet have wireless carplay on any vehicle something my 66 plate X3 had, and it appears to falling further behind with the s/v60 although maybe that doesn’t matter.

I do wonder if Volvo is lining up to either kill the V/S models, at least on the 60, or just leave them to dwindle, certainly from what I see on the road they’re massively outsold by all their competitors bar the infinity and maybe Lexus brands.

Cull06 Apr 1st, 2021 18:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by familymangreg (Post 2724433)
. Maple brown maybe disappeared from colours.

:wq

Argh such a loss..!

Barry.h Apr 1st, 2021 18:27

MY22 colour choices

Am I the only one thinking Volvo are making a right pigs ear over there colour choices? I mean what bright spark thought it was a good decision to get rid of 2 of the best colours, Bursting Blue & Osmium Grey just shows they haven’t got a clue.

AB-UK Apr 1st, 2021 18:43

Don't forget the recently removed Electric Silver - so much better than the flat so-called "Bright Silver" :sad_smile::angry:

Lest we forget - Ash Gold and Olive Pearl too!

Capt109 Apr 1st, 2021 19:26

Quick look at V90 price list. They have removed the pilot assist on the momentum. The adaptive lights are no longer included on models as standard as previously. The prices have not changed but the lights are an extra £1000. But they have put back the Ticket holder on the A pillar.

That Google system must have a big license fee