Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   850/x70 S1 Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   855 rear auxiliary seats (7 seat conversion) (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=317366)

Roibeard Jun 5th, 2021 11:27

855 rear auxiliary seats (7 seat conversion)

Set of black/grey rear auxiliary seats (i.e. 7 seat conversion) pulled from an 855 a few years ago (only now getting round to clearing out!).

Attached to grey floor 855 panels - should fit v70 classic, but requires different floor panels.

Could mean easier installation (just swap the panels on your 855, rather than full fitting).

Instructions included, even space saver spare and probably all but one bolt.

Located in Edinburgh - free to collect. Happy to provide photographs, but just looking rid of it!

(Also have CD multichanger, head unit, etc - see other post)

Robert

Joseph Martin Jun 5th, 2021 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roibeard (Post 2742855)
Set of black/grey rear auxiliary seats (i.e. 7 seat conversion) pulled from an 855 a few years ago (only now getting round to clearing out!).

Attached to grey floor 855 panels - should fit v70 classic, but requires different floor panels.

Could mean easier installation (just swap the panels on your 855, rather than full fitting).

Located in Edinburgh - free to collect. Happy to provide photographs, but just looking rid of it!

Robert

I'm very interested, I would need to arrange when to collect as I live on the West coast (Isle of Bute). Looking to book time off work this month so it could be feasible to do so.

Roibeard Jun 7th, 2021 08:19

Joseph, very happy for you to collect - but unfortunately I can't reply via private message, although I can receive them, so you can include contact details there.

Robert

andrewc1267 Jun 16th, 2021 02:49

Price please

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roibeard (Post 2742855)

Robert

How much do you want for these and do they come with the seat belts

Roibeard Jun 16th, 2021 15:28

Seats Gone

The seats have now been collected - thank you for your interest!

(They were complete with seatbelts, bolts, and instructions manuals for both installation and use. Plus space saver spare, cover for full side wheel, etc.)

Robert