Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   XC90 '02–'15 Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=173)
-   -   Factory style navigation system for XC90's (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=79047)

elliott2 Aug 24th, 2009 18:05

Factory style navigation system for XC90's

I can offer the motorised in grill 6.5" monitor, with Full colour Garmin navigation, including full post code UK and full Europe mapping. I can offer, fully fitted or supply only options and includes full 12 months warranty. Please PM me for pricing and further details, Peter. PS I can link rear DVD systems into this also.

elliott2 Oct 12th, 2009 22:02

Replacement option for faulty navigation CPU

Hi, I can offer a cheaper alternative to those customers who have a faulty out of warranty navigation CPU, ths will also give full UK post code mapping and full Europe mapping, this will work with the standard motorised screen.

bart750 Nov 8th, 2009 11:18

hi

orded my active for december del can you give me a price for a sat nav fitted /

also i want some form of dvd either roof mounted or headrest monted for my son to also link in a ps2 games system can you give me some options and prices thanks

chris

elliott2 Nov 8th, 2009 21:37

nav system

Hi Chris, sent you a PM on this, Thanks

Russ42 Dec 8th, 2009 19:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by elliott2 (Post 573025)
Hi, I can offer a cheaper alternative to those customers who have a faulty out of warranty navigation CPU, ths will also give full UK post code mapping and full Europe mapping, this will work with the standard motorised screen.

Hi
could you please give me a price for the navigation system fully fitted and working.

many thanks.

Russ

Russ42 Dec 8th, 2009 19:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by elliott2 (Post 551034)
I can offer the motorised in grill 6.5" monitor, with Full colour Garmin navigation, including full post code UK and full Europe mapping. I can offer, fully fitted or supply only options and includes full 12 months warranty. Please PM me for pricing and further details, Peter. PS I can link rear DVD systems into this also.

Hi
could you give me a price for the navigation system fully fitted and working.

many thanks.

Russ

elliott2 Dec 12th, 2009 11:58

navigation

Hi Russ, did you receive PM?

maxijazz Dec 31st, 2009 07:44

Hi,

I have just bought an XC90 and pick it up in a couple of days, I really wanted one with the sat nav and have just stumbled onto this post.

Could you give me a price for fitting, and also a seperate price for linking in with the rear dvd?

Thanks
Ric

Silver Wolf Jan 3rd, 2010 15:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxijazz (Post 605300)
Hi,

I have just bought an XC90 and pick it up in a couple of days, I really wanted one with the sat nav and have just stumbled onto this post.

Could you give me a price for fitting, and also a seperate price for linking in with the rear dvd?

Thanks
Ric

I'm interested on this too.

Thanks

elliott2 Jan 8th, 2010 15:07

Rse

Hi have PM'd you both, thanks