Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   PV, 120 (Amazon), 1800 General (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Protech 100 mm lowering kit (Classicswede doesn't reply) (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=339168)

arose Apr 4th, 2024 07:50

Protech 100 mm lowering kit (Classicswede doesn't reply)

Hi guys!

Recently received the Protech 100 mm lowering kit for my Amazon from Classicswede. The package arrived in Sweden looking like it been through war but everything seemed to have survived.

I noticed a couple of things though.
The front springs differ in height/length. 5-6 mm which is visible by just looking at them. Might not make a huge difference on the car but still...

The rear springs are labeled "Amazon Rear 40 mm" rather than 100 mm like the front springs.
I'm not looking for the American muscle car look..

Anyway. I'm having problems getting in touch with Dai to clear this out. Doesn't answer his phone nor mail.
Anyone knows how to get a hold of him?

Cheers,
Chris

arose Apr 4th, 2024 23:48

Dai reached out so hopefully we can sort this out!

arose Apr 8th, 2024 19:54

The frequency of replies are.... low. One mail 3 days ago.
Easiest way to sort something like this out would be by phone. But when the phone is never picked up it's quite hard.

Customer support doesn't seem important. When the product isn't correct one would expect a fairly quick solution. It's a bit stressful to have a lot of money spent on something that can't be installed and the seller located in a different country isn't replying 🫤

Juular Apr 9th, 2024 12:46

Many of us have had the same problem just trying to get orders sent out. I have reached the point that I'll pay significantly more elsewhere just to know I'll actually get my order.

I hope you manage to get this sorted.

Salop Farmer Apr 9th, 2024 16:35

Had the same issues in the past, not loads of money involved, so gave up.
Naughty really as he seems quick enough to offer advice on this forum and plug his company. Sorry don’t know what the answer is, can only suggest you keep trying to contact him.

Burdekin Apr 9th, 2024 17:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by arose (Post 2944540)
The frequency of replies are.... low. One mail 3 days ago.
Easiest way to sort something like this out would be by phone. But when the phone is never picked up it's quite hard.

Customer support doesn't seem important. When the product isn't correct one would expect a fairly quick solution. It's a bit stressful to have a lot of money spent on something that can't be installed and the seller located in a different country isn't replying 🫤

Just contact your bank, paypal, credit card company and let them sort it for you.

classicswede Apr 14th, 2024 20:23

Sorry we are not open over weekends, neither are manufactures or shipping companies.

The issue should now be resolved with replacement springs sent