Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   700/900 Series Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=176)
-   -   Volvo 1997 S90, Blackberry Metallic, £2250. Location-Kent. (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=321280)

lovejoy489 Nov 7th, 2021 15:41

Volvo 1997 S90, Blackberry Metallic, £2250. Location-Kent.

10 Attachment(s)
Volvo 1997 S90, 24V Luxury Edition, 3.0 straight 6, Auto, Rear wheel drive.
Blackberry Metallic, Tan leather interior, 204 BHP from factory, Andromeda alloy wheels, El. windows x 4, El. sunroof, El. mirrors, El. Front seats (driver’s memory). Heated seats. Air Con/Climate control, Cruise control, 3 Keys/2 fobs, 15+ stamps in the service records, Large amount of paperwork/bills. Full Logbook in my name/address. MOT to July 2022.
Low mileage (for a Volvo) of 138500 miles. Location is in Kent.

Last of the rear wheel drive (proper) Volvos built, arguably the best/most desirable colour in Blackberry Metallic. Priced at £2250...but i will consider any genuine offers over £1500. Im just not using the car, its been driven approx 10000 miles in the last 10 years. I might consider a trade/swap too, but no rot boxes/basket cases/wrecks.

A rare beast of a Volvo, you will struggle to find another Blackberry S90 for sale, anywhere in the UK. Texts are time consuming, so phone me for further details, on 07936 027216. Only phone me if you are genuinely interested please. Read the advert, look at the photos. DONT TEXT ME...texts will just be ignored.

Existential Crisis Nov 13th, 2021 21:39

That is a beautiful car, if you were nearer/I had more free time I'd have your hand off, a definite keeper there!! Good luck with sale.

nemesisthewarlock Nov 14th, 2021 05:16

Berry nice car :tongwink: lovely colour...

deeman940 Nov 16th, 2021 00:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Existential Crisis (Post 2785025)
That is a beautiful car, if you were nearer/I had more free time I'd have your hand off, a definite keeper there!! Good luck with sale.

The guy who bought my last 940 came down from Aberdeen......Poor excuse if you ask me. When was last time you saw a 960 in this colour???

Existential Crisis Nov 16th, 2021 06:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by deeman940 (Post 2785586)
The guy who bought my last 940 came down from Aberdeen......Poor excuse if you ask me. When was last time you saw a 960 in this colour???

I have bought cars from England and the far north of Scotland. I delivered the last Volvo I owned to Belfast. That was when I had time to do such things; perhaps you missed the part where I said if I had more time?. I have zero time to travel hundreds of miles these days, sadly. I'm sure this car will find a good home, perhaps someone more dedicated and deserving than I will snap it up?

kiloran Nov 16th, 2021 12:05

I think the days of cheap car hire and fuel (and flights for that matter) are over. My one-way hire to pick up my car last week was £165 including fuel and train prices are just ridiculous. Coach can make sense but it's always such a slow journey.

lovejoy489 Nov 16th, 2021 17:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Existential Crisis (Post 2785025)

Cheers, yeah its a nice car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nemesisthewarlock (Post 2785052)
Berry nice car :tongwink: lovely colour...

Thanks...i see what you did there. :teeth_smile:

lovejoy489 Nov 16th, 2021 17:41

Theres no doubt that this Blackberry S90 Luxury edition, is a rare colour for sure.....................but wait...this popped up on Carandclassic this morning, same colour, lower miles than mine, but mine is the luxury edition...........check out the price they want for theirs though!! Link is here - If the link works?! https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1402023

Theres a red Luxury edition on Autotrader too...his price is £4995.00.

Ive been looking at other 960/S90's for some time now, an it would seem prices are on the up.

Im under selling/pricing mine!...are these other similar Volvos that much better than mine?!
I just dont need to "Murder" my car away....................so im withdrawing it from sale, put it away for the Winter, get it back out in the Spring...........then price it for more than what ive got it up for right now.

griston64 Nov 16th, 2021 18:07

The cars at those prices will still be there next spring !

I think your car is sensibly priced to sell, the ones you are linking to along with quite a few other have been for sale for a couple of years

deeman940 Nov 18th, 2021 00:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovejoy489 (Post 2785743)
Theres no doubt that this Blackberry S90 Luxury edition, is a rare colour for sure.....................but wait...this popped up on Carandclassic this morning, same colour, lower miles than mine, but mine is the luxury edition...........check out the price they want for theirs though!! Link is here - If the link works?! https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1402023

Theres a red Luxury edition on Autotrader too...his price is £4995.00.

Ive been looking at other 960/S90's for some time now, an it would seem prices are on the up.

Im under selling/pricing mine!...are these other similar Volvos that much better than mine?!
I just dont need to "Murder" my car away....................so im withdrawing it from sale, put it away for the Winter, get it back out in the Spring...........then price it for more than what ive got it up for right now.

unless it is a cabriolet/ convertible seasonal prices won't affect it much, unless trying to sell in December or January when not much sells!! Yours is VERY competitively priced . you just have to appreciate the market may not be that large for a big , juicy automatic saloon as much as it may be for other 940/960 models which. let's face it is a pretty niche market to start with,...
just get it on as many platforms as you can such as carandclassic where it will appear a very cheap car compared with the competition!!