Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Trader's Offers & Discounts (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Adrian Flux Insurance Services – 15% discount for Volvo Club (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=161489)

john29 Mar 23rd, 2021 12:42

Insurance Quote

Just rang for an insurance quote, after going through my details and telling Adrian Flux that my lowest quote so far was £284 they came back with a quote of £395 and hoped I go through with it....

Rustyfrog Mar 30th, 2021 22:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by john29 (Post 2721366)
Just rang for an insurance quote, after going through my details and telling Adrian Flux that my lowest quote so far was £284 they came back with a quote of £395 and hoped I go through with it....

I was considering asking Adrian Flux for a quote this year, but it dosent appear to be worth the effort.

cross-Member Sep 2nd, 2021 02:15

'Sorry to hear you're having problems'. Really Dan?? That is a classic example of a non-apology apology. It's basically an insult.

cross-Member Sep 2nd, 2021 02:28

You should be more competitive than most, you don't pay out! Also what happened to my last PM? Did you just delete it? I guess I just involve the PRA and FCA, had enough of your non answers.
Any answers Dan of 23 years?

eagle58 Sep 2nd, 2021 02:28

For my 2008 C70 D5, I get £199 fully comp, 6k miles p.a., zero no claims. I'm 63 and the wife is a named driver. £250 excess covered by the GoCompare deal, which is where I signed up. I live in Surrey.

I think that's not too shabby and did it online in a few minutes. The Insurance company is Esure.

cross-Member Sep 2nd, 2021 02:46

I'm with Esure after David Flux wouldn't pay a penny on a fully comp policy (he and his wife own Trinity Lane insurance.) Esure seem perfectly reasonable but it's a pity I'm driving an Automatic Renault Clio now....

bob12 Sep 3rd, 2021 18:33

Gave up with Flux years ago. Terrible service. Recently Joe Lycett had a good old bash at them on TV.

cross-Member Dec 5th, 2021 05:42

He Dan the Adrian Flux man who is in every forum. You didn't offer me any discount when you were ripping me off. I suppose you have to ask or beg so that you don't give out too much discount. OH! but it doesn't matter because you never pay out, and you screw people every way possible. I forgot! Sorry!

Whippy Dec 27th, 2021 17:44

I tried Flux a while back because of his presence on a different forum, price was £120 over the most expensive quote from anyone else. Didn't bother discussing it. First price should be best price.

XC90Mk1 Dec 27th, 2021 20:02

Adrian flux was heavily promoted when I was into max power 25 years ago. They were so so expensive.

I later got into land rovers and off roading. Once again they were more expensive than almost all.

Then I got into high performance cars…. You guessed it, v. Expensive!

As a middle aged person with 20 years NCD, again I tried. Fortune!

And I don’t ever hear anything any good of them, I really have no idea how they remain in business?!

Maybe I am missing something?

They appear to me to be first rate marketeers (I will give them that) but short on substance.