Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   XC90 '02–'15 Wants (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=174)
-   -   Rear seat entertainment system XC90 (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=69898)

elliott2 Apr 6th, 2010 22:54

Rse

Hi, Have PM'd you, thanks

scouselg Apr 13th, 2010 21:19

RC and headsets

Hi Peter

Just purchased a 2004 XC90 with dvd in headrests / boot but no remote control or headsets. Can you supply? Thanks

adgibs99 Apr 23rd, 2010 07:21

Rse

I have an XC90 2007 and am looking for rear seat entertainment system and possible factory fit sat nav equivalent. Would you be able to fit in Humberside and if so can you send me some idea of prices? Thanks

elliott2 Apr 23rd, 2010 16:04

Rse

HI have sent PM's, thanks

pate01 Apr 30th, 2010 09:37

elliott2

Hi tried to pm you elliott but was unable im looking for an alternative to the dension 500 for my ipod also can you give me some satnav options as my double din kenwood entertainment unit cant be installed Thanks Craig

reptar May 5th, 2010 20:50

I have just purchased 2007 (57) XC90 SE Sport D5
Has RTI (SAT Nav, Phone, On-call) etc... actually seems a pretty good system

Some questions you may be able to help with.

1. what are the options for rear seat entertainment or roof mount screen?
Are headrests replaced with other/Volvo units inc screens
Please can you provide details and pricing

2. Is there any software upgrade for the sat nav - 7 digit postcode, new maps etc...

3. The RTI phone is pretty useless other than fo on-call as it requires a dedicated SIM. Are there any mods to incorporate bluetooth into RTI phone

Please provide any options and pricing for any of the above.
Also any other ideas options that may be applicable.

Many thanks

reptar May 7th, 2010 14:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by elliott2 (Post 487782)
Have seen lots of points from people wanting or having problems with the rear seat entertainment system in the XC90. So there is no confusion this is the swivel screen system with 10 disc DVD mounted under the boot floor. I am able to supply all parts and supply or supply and fit complete systems. Peter

Please can you quote me for the RSE systems supply only and fitted.
2007 (57) XC90 SE Sport with RTI
Many thanks
Andy

tabber May 14th, 2010 13:54

Hi elliot2,

About to order a new XC90, so would be very interested in your quotes for both the alternative satnav, and RSE, Incl. fitting of both of these. (Separately, and any discount for both together pls).

Also, some details on the spec of them, e.g. is the satnav a touchscreen, and does it popup like the inbuilt one. Does it have bluetooth, cover europe, do traffic, can it have maps updated etc. Is the RSE one bigger screen on the roof? Where does the dvd unit sit, can it be connected to the rear headphone sockets if fitted, or does it have IR headphones, and can you then still use the stereo up front separately etc. etc.

I tried to PM you, but dont have 30 posts yet, so cant.

Thanks in advance,

tabber

glynogwen May 15th, 2010 09:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by tabber (Post 670229)
Hi elliot2,

About to order a new XC90, so would be very interested in your quotes for both the alternative satnav, and RSE, Incl. fitting of both of these. (Separately, and any discount for both together pls).

Also, some details on the spec of them, e.g. is the satnav a touchscreen, and does it popup like the inbuilt one. Does it have bluetooth, cover europe, do traffic, can it have maps updated etc. Is the RSE one bigger screen on the roof? Where does the dvd unit sit, can it be connected to the rear headphone sockets if fitted, or does it have IR headphones, and can you then still use the stereo up front separately etc. etc.

I tried to PM you, but dont have 30 posts yet, so cant.

Thanks in advance,

tabber

Hello this is also pretty much the info i am after also.

thanks
keith

wavester May 16th, 2010 20:57

Hi Elliot2
you are clearly a man in demand and come highly recommended.
I wonder if you can help.
I have just bought a 53 plate XC90 with built in RSE system. Thes screens power up but when i load DVD's nothing happens. The Remote doesn't seem to turn the power on( i've tried a new battery). Is the next step to replace the remote, if so can you supply?
thanks