Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   850/x70 S1 Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   V70 Classic Breaking for Spares; 2000MY, 2.4 Petrol Manual (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=160749)

DennisR Oct 1st, 2012 22:10

no thanks just the switches

Paddler Ed Oct 1st, 2012 22:17

I'll get some pics tomorrow, and check they work. Let you know prices when I've made sure they work.

Yogivair Oct 2nd, 2012 10:17

Hi there Paddler Ed, its the plastic bits i need in the estate part, what kind of money do you want for the items, the mudflaps are riveted on need drilling off as said by Paffel, meet up would be okay only 40 mins from Shrewsbury (Stafford)

Paddler Ed Oct 2nd, 2012 17:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yogivair (Post 1260377)
Hi there Paddler Ed, its the plastic bits i need in the estate part, what kind of money do you want for the items, the mudflaps are riveted on need drilling off as said by Paffel, meet up would be okay only 40 mins from Shrewsbury (Stafford)

£45 for all the bits that you're after:
-Owners handbook and sleeve £5
-Front Mud Flaps £5 pr
-Trip piece under the window (as long as it comes out unbroken!) £10
-Boot Floor panels £25 for the main pair

Also have the soft floor cover for the boot if you're interested; black with a rubber backing for £15.

Do you need the 2 small side panels for the boot floor? If you do another £10 for them.

Shrewsbury works fine; I think for the size (and how delicate the plastics can be!) not bothering with post is the best bet! Would this weekend work? I'm away middle of next week till the following weekend.

tandino Oct 2nd, 2012 17:31

Towbar??

Paddler Ed Oct 2nd, 2012 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by tandino (Post 1260664)
Towbar??

No sorry, no tow bar on this one... unusual I know...

Paddler Ed Oct 3rd, 2012 10:19

Apologies for any delays in getting bits out; I'm in the process of helping my parents organise a funeral for a family friend which is on Friday. Hopefully the weekend will be a bit clearer and I can parts sent out on Monday.

I know what people are after, and I've pulled the parts whenever I get a chance, so they're ready, just not been packaged and posted.

Sorry, and hope that people understand.

Ed

Paddler Ed Oct 3rd, 2012 11:33

Had a spare 30mins, so have now pulled the following:

For Yogivair
-Boot Floor panels x2; one has a damaged handle, otherwise all in VGC with no marks. Side panels aren't as good
-Trim under passenger side rear window (between C and D pillars) and attached carpet if required (has got the holes for the load cover I've just realised)

For Dennis:
-Both fog light switches have been pulled; how much cable do you need from the loom in terms of behind the connection plug?

For Paffel
-Rear wiper motor and big lump of metal are ready and waiting to be sent

For RicardRydell
-Plastic clip is still waiting to get to the post; sorry!

Can people let me know addresses and I'll get postage organised, except for Yogivair who I'm meeting in Shrewsbury at somepoint soon!

I know that some are after a few more bits (Yogivair) but I'll get them pulled when I get a chance.

Thanks,

DennisR Oct 3rd, 2012 11:39

Not a lot, just enough to join on to will do 100mm or so thanks, will pm you my address, paypal ok ?

rickardrydell Oct 3rd, 2012 16:47

You don still have the drivers side mirror do you?

I don't need the whole thing,just the grey surround on the inside.

Mine is damaged and its really annoying me. Last owner caught it on garage door..grrrrrr