Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   x40 S1 Wants (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   Urgently required! (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=239047)

kieran40 Oct 30th, 2015 21:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaryS40 (Post 2002938)
Cheers Kieran. Appreciate the help.

Be as well send it up, mate, as Alex's lens is misty in any case.

I can fix the misty one to the halogen unit.

Offside black indicator would be good if you have it too!

PM me your PayPal details and costs, then I will send you my address.

Gary

Pm sent no worries I will look when I get home Gary okay mate and I don't know what postage is yet shouldn't be all that bad it's light. Have too pack it well though being glass. Indicator I'm unsure of I'm sure I have the osf.

neanderthal Oct 30th, 2015 22:03

very helpful

well done siamblue for coming to the rescue.....sales section...well done alex121 and kieran for been so helpful in times of need.....i could do with a quarter of a million right now...lol...great forum keep up the good work lads/lasses

kieran40 Oct 30th, 2015 22:36

Gatos helped me out and put a smile on my face. And it's what I like about this forum the regulars will help each other out, I nearly cried when she hit mine but I got it sorted in the end I've got two small dings about £200 worth of work. Twice mine has been crunched now and it's always risen like a phonenix from the ashes.garys will too ;) Alex121's was also crunched.

My dings can wait I've got the DMf and clutch to do first ;) i will get it done and get him to spray in the od scuffs here and there. I like my x40 so I will persevere with it. I've also got my house to spend money on lol I've got two driveway gates and another pillar and some gravel all to do outside. It's like a tap Neanderthal it's never ending lol.

pacman67 Oct 30th, 2015 23:11

Nightmare buddy, hope you get it sorted, and perhaps the Godfather should organise a horses head for the offender lol.

GaryS40 Oct 30th, 2015 23:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by pacman67 (Post 2003013)
Nightmare buddy, hope you get it sorted, and perhaps the Godfather should organise a horses head for the offender lol.

Thanks Peter.
Horses head is a great idea!

Gary

kieran40 Oct 31st, 2015 06:07

Right young Gary youre in luck I have a indicator for the drivers side, ;) do you still want it and the glass. Let me know

psl Oct 31st, 2015 08:02

Sorry to see what`s happened Gary. Hopefully you`ll have it looking as good as new asap

GaryS40 Oct 31st, 2015 09:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by kieran40 (Post 2003064)
Right young Gary youre in luck I have a indicator for the drivers side, ;) do you still want it and the glass. Let me know

Yes please, Kieran.

Gary

kieran40 Oct 31st, 2015 13:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaryS40 (Post 2003115)
Yes please, Kieran.

Gary

I will get them packed up for you Gary later on after a kip and when I Finnish work tonight okay mate ;)

GaryS40 Oct 31st, 2015 13:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by kieran40 (Post 2003212)
I will get them packed up for you Gary later on after a kip and when I Finnish work tonight okay mate ;)

Perfect, thanks.

I just need an answer from Alex about the Xenon headlight and I am sorted.

Oh, apart from the bonnet and bumper repair!

Gary