Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   850 / S70 & V70 '96-'99 / C70 '97-'05 General (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Volvo Scan Tool (Free Scan) (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=70633)

RollingThunder Aug 28th, 2009 09:50

codes for 1996 850R

Hi Mike, are you still offering this service? I'd like to get my codes read and service lamp reset if possible. I can pop over to Wakefield (I'm in Doncaster). Many thanks :)

outnumbered Nov 4th, 2009 17:47

hi all
due to the scan tool being no longer availiable i can no longer offer this service with the VST.i still have VOLFCR.
regards
mike

stinky Nov 7th, 2009 21:26

Hi Mike, can that reset the Airbag light or have I missed my chance for that?

mondyal Mar 9th, 2010 20:33

Does the VOLFCR allow you to reset the service lamp reset? I have a laptop usb tool but haven't managed to get it to work yet!!!!!!

Sp00ky Mar 27th, 2010 22:27

Hiya mate,

Does this allow you to read codes and faults? I have an intermitent fault whereby the ABS light comes on as well as the tracs off light. Its a bit sporadic, but someone mentioned to me today that i would be able to find out which sensor it was if it was hooked up to a computer when the ligth was on.

cheers

TomKlan Apr 30th, 2010 15:21

Free Scan Tool

Thank you all for this fantastic Forum,

I always liked the cars in general but done my best to avoid looking under the bonnet. Until this forum that is. I now completely fascinated by what is going on in parts department and how to best fix them if something does go wrong.

I bought a scan tool to read some error coder it's OBDII if anyone would like borrow one, please be free to contact me.

I don't want to make any money on it, all you need to pay is Guaranteed P&P fee. Will post to London or surrounded areas.

Regards

Tom

Will post pic. soon of the model I have

prionailurus May 12th, 2010 12:20

will any of these read a '99 V70 TDi ? Will happily pay for postage.
Dan.

Juan62 Jul 17th, 2010 08:13

Hello;
I'm looking for a Volvo Service Light Reset Tool; for 1998 S-70 T5-M. If you where I could purchase one, please provide me with the product number.
Thank you very much.

silverback02 Jul 28th, 2010 01:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomKlan (Post 662012)
Thank you all for this fantastic Forum,

I always liked the cars in general but done my best to avoid looking under the bonnet. Until this forum that is. I now completely fascinated by what is going on in parts department and how to best fix them if something does go wrong.

I bought a scan tool to read some error coder it's OBDII if anyone would like borrow one, please be free to contact me.

I don't want to make any money on it, all you need to pay is Guaranteed P&P fee. Will post to London or surrounded areas.

Regards

Tom

Will post pic. soon of the model I have

Hi there Tom,
Will this scanner read gearbox codes ??
If so how do I go about borrowing it??
plz pm me with details, if you need a deposit or something ect,
cheers,
Joe.

smokey850 Aug 7th, 2010 01:21

All you need is a usb to odb II cable[Apparently you need a VAGcom for the correct pin out] search on ebay there about 7/8 quid hope this helps