Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General Forum for the SPA-platform 60- and 90-series models

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

XC60 delivery timescale (replacing my XC90)

Views : 14364

Replies : 163

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old May 12th, 2024, 10:35   #161
Lexman8
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijkgenesis View Post
The car app is now showing a 3 year plan so before I contact the dealer (who i imagine will say contact volvo UK) thought Id check your recollection ?
I'm 99% certain that mine is 3 years. Can't remember exactly but there was some confusion over the length of the service plan as it was implied that it lasted up to 4 years but in fact the 4 year period related only to the finance options.

Quote:
See you car is now a month away (phew), I found that clicking on the volvo order link gave an accurate countdown for the last few weeks
Strangely the online order system still shows 2 months to delivery so spoke to Volvo UK again who couldn't explain the discrepancy from the date I was given the week before but when he checked it again it was showing a week later than previously, so w/c 10 June. He did confirm that it's coming into Bristol but couldn't tell me the name of the ship (so that I could track it).
The Following User Says Thank You to Lexman8 For This Useful Post:
Old May 14th, 2024, 11:52   #162
ijkgenesis

Dealer has said it should be 4 years to match the 4 0% year loan period.. he said allow a few weeks for Volvo to update the app...I expect a phone call in June will be required !

XC40 FE delivered April 2018
ijkgenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ijkgenesis For This Useful Post:
Old May 17th, 2024, 13:39   #163
Lexman8
Premier Member

On 02 May I wrote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexman8 View Post
Spoke to Volvo UK today and found out that my car is due into the UK 26-30 May and with the dealer 1-6 June.
On 12 May I wrote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexman8 View Post
Strangely the online order system still shows 2 months to delivery so spoke to Volvo UK again who couldn't explain the discrepancy from the date I was given the week before but when he checked it again it was showing a week later than previously, so w/c 10 June.
On 15 May I received this in an email:
We’re as excited as you are to have your car ready for handover! Just look out for an email in the next few weeks with an attached payment request for your deposit.
I asked for clarification of the dates and today I received this in an email:
As per your request to receive an order update, I can confirm that there is no major progress as of yet, what I will do is provide you with a further update in the coming weeks when there is any further information on the order.
And the online order system is still showing 2 months, same as it has been since early April.

Wtf? Time for another phonecall...

EDIT:

"All of our agents are currently in training and unavailable to take your call."

Line disconnects.

Last edited by Lexman8; May 17th, 2024 at 14:04.
Lexman8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:52   #164
gogigboy

I order mine in September and got it last Wednesday
gogigboy is offline   Reply With Quote