Thread: Heated leathers
View Single Post
Old Aug 25th, 2014, 23:13   #27
Joseph Martin
Master Member

I have a spare black leather interior with heated pads - I removed these from a 1999 V reg phase 1.5. These will fit a 2000-2004 phase 2, however the door cards will not due to being identical to a ph1.

These seats are in very good condition - the driver's seat has a very slight bolster wear, but is not split, ripped or worn away the leather. I'd imagine that this bolster would refurb easily, however it isn't bad at all.

If you're interested, I would be happy to sell the seats to you. I am however located in central Scotland, so a courier might be a wee bit pricey. However they are here if you want them.

As an aside, I am taking bits off a phase 2 S40 at my local yard, again with a full black leather interior, all complete with all seats and ph2 doorcards. I would be happy to strip this for you if you wanted. The scrappy charges 60 quid for the full interior, so 60 plus a wee bit for my efforts it could be yours. Again, central Scotland, however if you want either interior, please let me know. Cheers, Joe :-)
Joseph Martin is offline   Reply With Quote